Friday, January 18, 2008

Skin Dimensions boutique

If you haven't heard, Skin Dimensions has opened a boutique at Grand Prairie. It is a nice setting away from Soderstrom (can't say I have heard many good things about them) and I can now get my bikini waxes at GP and then shoot over to Banana for some shopping!

The boutique offers a ton of great products. I am currently trying is an organic facial line called Eminence. I am trying the stone crop products. So far so good and they smell wonderful. They also carry Bare Escentuals products. I got the Smokey V Eyes II Tutorial kit and it rocks. It comes with a super cool v eyeshadow brush and I love, love, love it.

Head out there and check it out. Shana works there and is super friendly, cute and very knowledgeable on the products. While out there you can get a facial or a bikini wax or both...I know, a strange combo but next week I am going for my wax and then an Eminence facial! I love being a girl.

No comments: