Saturday, January 12, 2008

Adult Tots


I love tater tots and they are not just for kids. The picture shown here is the adult tater tots from a restaurant in Vegas called Stack in Mirage. I've been there, eaten them and they were great. They are homemade with some fancy cheeses in them. Plus, how cute is the presentation.

Here in Ptown, if you have not tried Bar Louie's loaded tots, you must. They are in no way good for you: deep fried, topped with a spicy cheese, bacon, and giardiniera. Bar Louie also has a great selection of beers but be aware, their martinis are a little too sweet for me...again, I like my booze and I have to remind them to go light on the juice.

Get out and try them. It is a great place to go with girlfriends and get guilty pleasures like the tots and multiple martinis and share.

No comments: