Sunday, January 20, 2008

Fred or George...you pick

It is your choice but if you don't have Fred or George in your life, shame on you.

I enjoy buying beautiful, quality shoes. I have some gorgeous Italian black leather boots, red suede pumps with a leather sole, some brown Cole Hahn mary janes...I could go on but the point is, I spend good money on shoes so I spend good money keeping them in their best shape. Taking a look at my shoes, I apparently walk on the outsides of my feet and scratch my pointy toes like a chicken. Take a look at your shoes. Is your heel getting run down to the nails, do they need a shine, do they need the suede cleaned or the salt removed? How about a toe cap for us pointy toe chicken scratchers?

Visit Fred's Shoe Repair (two locations, one on University - my fav and yes they know me there, or one on Prospect). If you are downtown, George's Shoe Shine. At the most, this will cost you $15-20 and keep your shoes fantabulous for much longer. You and your shoes are worth it.

1 comment:

My Flock Rocks! said...

I Love Fred's! That guy has "sole"! And George does a fantastic job keeping my Choo's looking like new! What would we do without them? Oh, buy new shoes! Nothing wrong with that!