Wednesday, August 20, 2008

White pants

While I am sad to see summer ending, I have had my fill of people in white pants and the wrong panties.

Undergarments - I suggest wearing some panties but you MUST check them out in the mirror. No panty lines and no big thongs - you are going to have to get a g string. If you don't know the difference between a g string and a thong, I or Victoria's Secret can help. And it should be nude - NOT WHITE.

If you are not going to wear undergarments, your pants should not be riding up your ass and giving you a huge wedgie. Ick - totally witnessed this at a baseball game this weekend. This woman must have been getting a little pleasure in the front as these things were riding so far up. Also, if doing no undies - watch the chicken feathers. You don't want to zip those up.

You know what, just put them away for the summer. Go shopping for some new fall jeans.

No comments: