Saturday, February 9, 2008

My Secret Life

My gal pal and I joke we need a secret life...for all the fabulous dresses we buy but don't get to wear much.

Exhibit A) I just bought this fab dress at White House Black Market. It looks so great on and covers my juicy booty! And it has pockets. I am obsessed with dresses with pockets. I heart them. I did not think I would like dresses with a bubble like hem but hey, I gave it a try and it worked out.

Unfortunately, I don't hang with high society and have big parties to wear such dresses to so I usually end up wearing them out to dinner or a happy hour and my husband says "why are you so dressed up?" Ugh, because I am fabulous...duh!

1 comment:

Pinky said...

You ARE fabulous! I hope you find a special occasion that is worthy of this dress. If you do, please invite me so we can fab it up together!!