Saturday, February 9, 2008

Bitchez


So I got hooked on the following phrase "Hey Bitchez!" My friend Pinks turned me on to the phrase.

So, my gal pals and I golf and our focus is not so much on golf as it is making friends and enjoying our beverages. We've forced men to pull down their pants on the course and yes, one year we won the "most spirited" award. The spirits were beer and cactus juice..ugh!

Anywhoo, we did a fall golf event at Weaver Ridge. After many beverages we made it to 18 and the dinner event. My friend won an thing-a-majig that you can use to personalize your golf balls. We decided we needed to make a "bitchez" ball. Unfortunately, we had been drinking and you could only press 3-4 letters onto your golf ball at a time. Our ball ended up coming out saying chizbit...because we were drunk, did the bit first and then thought we had the chiz at the end but we did not! We laughed so hard we dropped the ball and it is now lying somewhere at Weaver Ridge. If you find my chizbit ball, please return to owner.

No comments: