Thursday, June 26, 2008

Some fav restaurants

Some great restaurants to try in Ptown from chic chic to cheeky:
Seven - my favorite, in the Heights, they make the best cosmos in town, you feel like you are in Chi-town, I love, love, love the tuna!
Ponte Vecchio - a wonderful Italian restaurant in Sheridan Village, a seasonal favorite each month, great wine list, they buy their produce from a local organic farmer, and Tim is a wonderful host
Khaki Jacks - who doesn't love an ice cold beer and buckets of peanuts, this is place my golfing gals and I hit, wonderful fries, great burgers
Basta - great Italian place in the Heights, giant portions though but I guess that can be a good thing
Oyster bar - yummy martinis and great apps and as I have stated before, cute bartenders
Jalapenos - I love these guys, they make me a mean margarita, great salsa, quick service and I love Mexican food!

No comments: